srijeda, 14. studenoga 2007.

Dedication


This post, my dear Spela, my dear friend I dedicate to you..

In one of your own posts you wrote about inspiration I gave you (or still am giving you), about big steps which I used to get into your heart..
I guess it happens to us quite often, right Geminina?!:)
Big steps, crowded heart, changing paths, search for support..

Your case gave me an inspiration, from creating a life in your home land trough realizing the sustainability of mentioned, till decision to change it completelly by leaving everything behind and starting somewhere else!
I thought I'm the brave one, but darling, you are the front of courage.
I guess you knew what will you have to deal with, such as distance from people you love, and I know you miss this one the most, but still, hunger for somenthing new, spirit for adventures finally won.
And Yess, you do have my support where ever you go, what ever you do ... even though your body is far away, your spirit is here by my side:)

Angel, if you see dark, dense forest, don't leave, look deeper, you just might be in Heaven!

Your A.

1 komentar:

Špela kaže...

My dear Anivija, thank you for this. Yes you are my support, you understand me and know how I feel. I miss you so much, can't wait to see you. I really can't wait to read your blog as well, becuase I know it will be poetry. Already your first post is so inspiring :-)