utorak, 20. studenoga 2007.

Jewels

This same day, couple of hours ago, I supposted to meet my friend, some fitness, pancakes:)
But he stayed late at work so we postponed our appointment..couple of hours after he called..he said "I had a car crash, car is pretty destroyed.."

I just asked if he's ok, he said he was fine, got out without injuries..and everything is ok.

After his phone call I just stood quietly, tide of feelings washed me over.. I came to a thought that something might have happened to him, this is my friend, something could have happened to my friend..but hey he is OK!!

Then I started thinking about close friends of mine, suddenly I felt fulfilled..I have all these people in my life that complete my life, make me feel happy, fortunate, joyful, lucky, good!!!


My friends, you are the most precious jewels I'll ever have..there is nothing in the world that can replace you.

2 komentara:

Unknown kaže...

touching and honest text. and besides, the mail you send me blandish me :)

Špela kaže...

My dear you are a jewel as well and I'm so happy to have found you :-)